Step 1: Call for Abstract
Step 2: Call for Initial Draft of Papers
Step 3: Oral Presentation*
* (Full papers will be presented in the form of an oral presentation at the conference; March 30th, 31st and April 1st 2021.)
Abstracts must be explained with a clear: Introduction, Aims/Objectives, Methodology, Theory, Discussion and Conclusion. You do not need to add any of the headings. Please mention “Keywords” in a separate line.
(The abstract must be written according to the following Paper Formats:
For ALL Abstracts:
- Language: English
- Font: Times New Roman, 12-point font
- The maximum length of an abstract is 300 words. this count excludes the abstract title, authors and their designations.
- Please do not include any charts, bibliographies or footnotes.
- Abstracts will be reviewed anonymously.
- It is mandatory to submit the Abstract according to the given format.
- Paper Formats: Research Paper, Case Study, and Opinion Paper*
- Word Limit: 2500-5000
- Along with paper presentation, poster presentation is permissible.
Information to Note:
- The accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings.
- Conference contributors may be invited to submit to special issues in acknowledged journals after the conference.
- The conference proceedings will be published online via the website.
- A selected number of accepted papers will be invited to contribute to a journal special issue.
- Presentation time (including Q/A session): 15 minutes
- All Presentations should be in ppt. format (PowerPoint Presentation)
- Total Number Slides: 10-25
- Notice: NCA-NCT’21 will support MS PowerPoint only
NCA-NCT’21 will accommodate virtual paper presentations for individuals who are abroad.